Playful high protection for kids approuved by pediatricians
- Children's fragile skin
- Guarantees very high UVA/UVB protection against the harmful effects of the sun (sunburn, sun intolerance, etc.).
- Activates the skin's natural defences, exerts dual action against risks of cellular damage: Cellular Bioprotection™ biological patent.
- Colourless spray upon application, no greasy effect
- Excellent tolerance
Product + :
- 99.8%* protection against DNA lesions caused by UVA and 81%** against those caused by UVB
* Study on the protective effect of Cellular Bioprotection™ combined with filters on DNA after UVA irradiation (LBME / De Méo) - 2004.
SPF 50+/UVA 39
- Resistant to repeated swimming
- Spray 200 ml
Biological mode of action
In addition to its surface UVA/UVB protective activity (filtering systems), Photoderm KID offers real internal biological protection: Cellular Bioprotection™.
This exclusive patent preserves and stimulates the skin's defences (immunity) during sun exposure.
Instructions for use
Several times a day when exposed to the sun
- Apply evenly and liberally before exposure (a smaller amount of product reduces the level of photoprotection).
- Re-apply frequently, before and after swimming, rubbing and playing sports.
Do not expose babies or young children to the sun.
Excessive sun exposure is harmful to your health.
The colour of the product is due to the combination of filters.
Avoid contact with fabrics.
Ingredients - INCI
AQUA/WATER/EAU, DIETHYLAMINO HYDROXYBENZOYL HEXYL BENZOATE, HOMOSALATE, DIISOPROPYL SEBACATE, BIS-ETHYLHEXYLOXYPHENOL METHOXYPHENYL TRIAZINE, DIBUTYL ADIPATE, PROPANEDIOL, ETHYLHEXYL SALICYLATE, ETHYLHEXYL TRIAZONE, METHYLPROPANEDIOL, MICROCRYSTALLINE CELLULOSE, C20-22 ALKYL PHOSPHATE, C20-22 ALCOHOLS, C14-22 ALCOHOLS, CAPRYLOYL GLYCINE, SODIUM CITRATE, CELLULOSE GUM, CITRIC ACID, C12-20 ALKYL GLUCOSIDE, ECTOIN, MANNITOL, XYLITOL, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, RHAMNOSE, FRUCTOOLIGOSAC CHARIDES , CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, LAMINARIA OCHROLEUCA EXTRACT. [BI552]